Seek and Find

Google

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Robert Plant, "No Zeppelin Tour For Me"


Plant Suggests He's Too Old for Zeppelin Reunion

Robert Plant has completely ruled out getting back together with
Led Zeppelin for a concert tour. In a rare live interview, the singer, 60, suggested to BBC Radio Wales this weekend that he has gotten too old for lengthy hard rock shows and has moved on to other things.

"I'm doing very well with Alison [Krauss], and I'm enjoying that," Plant said, while confessing that he still kept in touch regularly with Jimmy Page.

"I still see Jimmy quite a lot and he's very complimentary and supportive of what I'm doing," Page said about the Zeppelin guitarist. "But we are in different places now, and you have to go on to do different things.

"When asked directly about the likelihood of a Led Zep reunion, Plant joked of being too old. "Do you know how long it took me to climb up onto the stage here? And it's only four steps!"

I was really looking forward to a Led Zeppelin Tour with all the remaining members. Does not look like it will happen though. Oh well. Hey, I'll settle for an album!

"Rock n Rolll",


No comments: