Seek and Find

Google

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

iPhone, My Phone

Black is 8gig White is 16gig
It has been one month now since I got my "iPhone." It is one of the greatest gadgets humans have ever come up with! No wonder everyone that has one is thrilled to the max. This thing is a phone, a laptop, a camera, a gps device and more all rolled into one. AND, it is easy to use and learn! In a month, I have NOT even opened the users manual yet. I have pretty much figured out stuff on my own or, from people I know that have them.

A couple of things that I have heard grumblings about are: the camera cannot zoom, nor does it have a flash. It also does not shoot video. However, that will be corrected very soon I am told. The one thing I would like corrected is, "not being able to watch some video etc. because the phone is not "flash" compatible. Hopefully, that will be addressed soon also.

Cost wise, if YOU do a 2 year contract with AT&T, it cost YOU about $200 for the phone and $30 a month(on top of your calling plan)for the whole wireless 3G experience. Just cancel your newspaper subscription and YOU have the $30. Plus, YOU can get all your news online as it happens instead of waiting for the paper.

There are other touch screen phones out there, but, as Hammer would say, they "can't touch this"!

"iPhone, The Standard",

No comments: